Thursday, August 18, 2011

My item song is better than Munni, Sheila: Aamir

    Buzz is that Maliaka Arora-Khan, Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone were all approached for the track and after getting a thumbs down from the trio, Aamir decided to take the floor. “That’s not true, they were never approached. We’d planned the song sometime ago and it was (wife) Kiran who pushed me into doing it. I agreed to give it a shot because it is a fun song and something I have never done before,” he reasons.

    AamirIs he ready for comparisons with Munni, Sheila and Dum Daro Dum? “It will be better than that,” promises Aamir, adding, “It’s nothing like any of these songs. It’s a tribute to the disco era of the 1980s. We’ve recreated the hairstyle, clothes and sets of the magical decade. And I’m saluting the superstars of the time, including Disco Dancer Mithunda, Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan), Rishi Kapoor, Jeetendra and Govinda.”

    He adds, “I’ve watched them all my life, they’re a part of me. Even Abhinay (director Abhinay Deo) and Bosco (choreographer Bosco) are familiar with the period.”

Post Title

My item song is better than Munni, Sheila: Aamir


Post URL

http://blackhairtexturizer.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-item-song-is-better-than-munni.html


Visit blackhairtexturizer for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive